Do you have a wardrobe full of clothes and not one thing to wear?
Do you have pieces you rarely wear?
Do you have garments hanging in your wardrobe with the price tag still attached?
Do you shop without a plan?
Do you rely on friends to dress you?
Would you like to know what to wear when?
Would you like your wardrobe to work for you rather than against you?
Would you like to have a shopping list written for you?
If you have answered yes to any of these questions, it is now time to move on with your colour and style toward a wardrobe clear!
Now that you've had your colours analysed and style done, it is time to give serious thought to the degree of hoarding in your wardrobe. Too often we keep our clothing for emotional rather than practical reasons and this makes life unnecessarily complicated.
During your wardrobe clear we will:
- Find the definitely yes items.
- Find the definitely no items.
- Sort out the emotionally attached items. (And put them away in a safe place)
- Write a shopping list of garments you will need to have your wardrobe working beautifully.
- Write a list of wants!
- Learn how to put together outfits to mix and match. (Giving you more outfits for less cash)
- Add accessories to bring your wardrobe to life with style and flare.
Colour and style is a proportionate thing, the more you do it, and the better you look. The more you refine your skills, the easier you're shopping and the quicker your wardrobe comes together!
Spend your spare time collecting complements!